Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stormy Day

I finally got ahold of Michael's and got their class schedule yesterday. And of course their classes are on Tuesday for the month of July. I knew that was going to happen. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to take them. I really don't want to wait until August to do it. Their classes are either from 1:00 to 3:00 (which means taking off work for 4 tuesday afternoons) or 6:30 to 8:30 (which means either not cleaning or getting home late and cleaning after class.) I can't figure out what to do. I asked the boys off for Tuesday afternoons and they won't give me an answer they keep changing the subject. I wouldn't mind to just skip cleaning for 4 Tuesdays but that also means half of a paycheck and I can't really do that either.

I called the doctors office because this shot hasn't wore off yet and they say it could be another two months before it does which means that much longer until I can start fertility treatments again. I wasn't too happy about that either.

Today has been really nice until this afternoon. We are getting some pretty good storms. I'm glad it waited until the end of the day to do it though so that means I won't have a bunch of mud to sweep up tonight at Bynum's. We are suppose to walk tonight though and that may not happen. I don't care though cause I want to be in on the computer anyway.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment