Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday Mornings

I watched Catch & Release Saturday night and it was a very good movie. It was funnier than I thought it would be. I thought it was suppose to be a serious movie. It was good though.

Yesterday we went to Brad & Julie's for a cookout and fireworks. We stayed all day. Mike actually played volleyball. I about died but he did. I'm gonna have some major stain treatment ahead of me. He dove for the ball several times and his knees are completely grass stained. We got home from there about 10:30. Something we never do on a work night but Mike was enjoying himself and I was glad to see him be social and active for once. Reminds me of when we use to date. I made cupcakes for the party and they turned out really cute. I iced the yellow ones with chocolate and the chocolate ones with cream cheese icing and then I put a flag in the center and sprinkles. Evidently they were good because by the time I left there were only 5 left.

I added a new flash screen with some layouts I made to my blog. Now I need to figure out how to sell things from here. I've been looking at some other blogs where they do it but I haven't dove into it to see how.

This is my new set of papers that will be for sale at Polkadotpotato.com. I thought they were pretty good. I created them to use with pool pictures of the kids.
Well that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment