Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday

Well I have been busy all week actually scrapping. I decided I would take a week off from designing and get my own scrapping done. I meant to post some layouts yesterday and didn't get around to it. So I'll do that now:



Click picture for credits.
Cindy & Amy got here Wednesday evening and will be here til Monday. I stayed down at Mom's last night for a few hours and visited. Amy is going to go clean with me tonight and then everyone is carving pumpkins.
Mikey's Grandpa George is now in the hospital because of his defibrillator. The done surgery on him yesterday to take it out so he can get over his infection and then they don't know what they are going to do. They didn't expect him to make it through the surgery but he did! That was a huge bonus. So now we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment