Tuesday, April 21, 2009

She's Crawling!


Mama Scott

Anderson Reunion 2005

Josie's Swing

The Duck Tub

Josie & Papa Doug

An outfit that a customer of the water office bought for her.

Josie and her glasses!

I didn't get around to posting last week. Josie had a good Easter. She was wore out though. The only nap we got her to take was what time it took us to go from Granny Glodyne's to Louise's. She was in good humor though until late that night when we were home and trying to put her to sleep. It took 3 hours after she woke up around 9:30 to get her back to sleep. And she cried the entire 3 hours. That was awful!!! Thank God holidays aren't around very much.
Friday night Riley stayed the night and went turkey hunting with Uncle Mikey on Saturday. They got one too! Riley called all excited to tell me that they got a turkey. I was so glad that they did, that way Riley enjoyed it. I got pictures of him I'll have to get posted. I forgot them today.
Friday evening while Riley was at the house Josie started kind of crawling. She would get on her knees and kind of wobble on them to get where she was going. Then last night (Monday) when I got home and sat her in the floor, I left the room to get something and when I came back in she was over by her walker. I asked Mike if he moved her and he said No she did it. Then a little while later we actually got to see her do it. I was so proud of her!!! We got it on video. She's still slow but I figure by the weekend she'll be on the move. I told Mike that it's now time to start childproofing! And I hate those cabinet locks. I guess I'm a child cause I can't work them either. The fun part is going to be tomorrow when she is with Michelle and she starts crawling to get Kayla's toys and Kayla gets mad at her. Kayla is going through the terrible twos right now and having a hard time sharing with Josie, I can't wait to see what is going to happen when Josie just crawls to get a toy she wants. Michelle is going to have her hands full.
I am starting to design for a new company called Divine Digital. I'm hoping this money will help offset the money I spend on scrapbooking! I am also "CT"-ing for a new company. Once I get some things from them I'll let you all know that one!
Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment