Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Josie will be 22 months old tomorrow! Where does the time go? It just two short months my baby will be 2.

I think we are already going through the terrible two's also. She says "no" to everything. I have to use reverse psychology on her to get her to do something. She is very stubborn. If I tell her to quit doing something she continues to do it until I stop her. Very frustrating and this Momma doesn't have much patience.

She still loves her fruit and is really getting into playing with the dolls. Everything is "mine" now and she will walk around with her babies telling us they are hers.

She has became oblivious to my camera. Which is nice but everytime I try and get her attention so I can actually get her looking at the camera she ignores me. I'm going to have to figure out another trick. The silly dancing and yelling songs isn't working anymore.

I had to use Daddy the other night as my subject for one of my photo assignments. He wasn't much fun but he did let me use him, so I can't complain. Anyway, I tried getting some of Josie and of course wouldn't cooperate so Daddy told her to blow raspberries at me. And so now that is the new thing.

And I just have to share this photo. I was editing some of Josie's photos for an art project I am working on. (Will post photos of it when I'm done) and I came across this photo of her in the tub. I want it blown up huge and put on either a canvas or a standout and it's going in the bathroom. I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment