Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Falling by the Wayside Again

I just can't seem to keep up anymore. I really need to buy me a big calendar that I can actually write in the lines what needs to be done that day. I was suppose to have posted these layouts for my CT's last week and completely spaced it in the excitement of my first Pampered Chef show and dealing with a sick husband and sick baby. Sorry Girls!
Guess better late than never!

So here goes:
First up is Kolby & Matthew by Valarie Ostrom at Elemental Scraps. Loved the colors in this kit.
Here's the link to this kit: http://www.elementalscraps.com/shoppe/Kolby-and-Matthew-Papers.html and http://www.elementalscraps.com/shoppe/Kolby-and-Matthew-Elements.html

Now onto Snips & Snails. Remember how I said this girl had been on a roll. Well I have several layouts to show you for her.
First up is Bless Our Nest.
Beautiful muted, distressed colors in this kit. You can find it here:


Next up is Modern Woman. I think the name says it all with this kit.

You can find this kit here:


Last but not least, there was a collaboration that began on October 30, called SeaSide Solitude. As soon as I saw it I knew of the perfect photos.
You can find more information about it here:
http://www.divinedigital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219

I think I'm going to go to Staples at lunch and get me a bigger calendar to get myself organized better so I can stay on top of this stuff more. The older Josie gets the harder it is.
I also need to update the blog on her too. Hopefully within the week I can get that done. Plus I got to get the Halloween Theme off the blog, but I don't really want to do Thanksgiving because I am already in the Christmas mood. I've already put up our Disney Tree, the miniature tree and Josie & I went to Walmart on Monday and she picked out a purple tree for her room. Now I'm going to start on the upstairs as the basement is now decorated other than hanging snowflakes from Josie's ceiling in her room.
Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment