Friday, July 8, 2011

Payne Family~ Family Photo Session~ Bloomington, Indiana ~ Dreams Do Come True Photography

I had the pleasure of meeting up with some neighbors of mine to take a photo of their entire family, minus two husbands. They were a great joy to work with. Their choosing of colors for their outfits were awesome! I loved editing the photos and just seeing the colors POP!
I think photos like these are the greatest thing ever and a memory to behold. I keep saying that we are going to do our entire family but I also keep finding excuses. You know the ones, I need to lose weight, need my hair to grow out, what if there are more children that will come, and simply the hassle of getting everyone to cooperate. But, JOIN ME, put aside those excuses and make that appointment. Get everyone together and just enjoy. You never know what tomorrow will hold.
Note to self: Find someone to trip the shutter for me and get clothes bought for everyone! :-)

Hope you all enjoy! Here's a few favorites of mine from the shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment