Friday, October 8, 2010

Funny Things this Kid of Mine says & does

Wednesday night she was being a complete terd! I told her if she didn't straighten up she was going to be sent to her room. She says "K, I go to my room" and off she went. That threat didn't work!
Yesterday, she went to stay with Mama Carole. She was all excited cause she hadn't been there in a week due to Uncle's wedding. She told Mama yesterday, while squeezing her legs together, that she does this and kitty goes "Meow"! And she does do that every once in a while in order to keep kitty in her lap and she gets in trouble for it.
After eating last night, Aunt Emily took her outside to play so that I could clean up her mess from the day. When I went out, Uncle came home so I told Josie to run down to his house and knock on the door. So off Josie & Emily go. Course first words out of her mouth is "butthead", which is what Uncle taught her. She came running back to me to tell me that Uncle said Butthead. I told her to go wip his butt, and she did, then she herself said, butthead, and told Emily, that she would wip her butt and she did. So she knows it's wrong but won't quit saying it.
Once we got home, she got mad at me for something after her bath and came in the bathroom, yelled at me and then spit a raspberry at me. I went in the living room after her, picked her up and put her on the couch and told her she was in trouble for being hateful and she could just sit on the couch until I told her to get up. So while she was sitting on the couch, I was picking things up before bedtime and she would continuously go " Mom", me "What", her "Nothing". Then repeat it all over again. She then finally asked if she could get up and I told her yes if she came and told me she was sorry and gave me a hug. So she did and while doing so told me she was a brat.
This morning, while getting ready to leave, I told her to go give her kitty a kiss goodbye and that we would see her tonight. She picks her up and is bouncing her around like you would a baby, and says "mommy, kitty not cooperating" Don't know where she heard that one from because then she proceeds to tell the kitty as she is turning her around to face her so she could kiss her. "You wear me out!". Ha!!!! She sounds like Mommy! :-)
Like Granny says, there is only one Josie. And Mama Carole says, could you imagine if she would have had twins!
So what are you saying Grandma's?!!! Hee Hee!
Anyway, here are some photos that I hadn't posted yet. Yes Becky!, here is one of Blue too!!!
These photos were taken on the 12th @ Riley's football game.
MacKenzie's birthday party at Karst Farm Splash Pad. The kids had a blast. Allyson got Domino's pizza which I hadn't had since they changed their recipe and it was really good.
Michelle & Cindy didn't want the ice cream to be thrown away so they just ate it out of the container.
Well I think that catches me back up again! Oh No! One more note, Josie wanted to get on the scales last night and she weighed 32.8 lbs at 2 yrs, 2 months and 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment