Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scrappin!

Well Bummer! I didn't make the CT team at Jessica Sprague. But that won't stop me from hanging out there, I learn way too much. And you're never to old to continue learning. It just would've made my wallet happier! 
Anyway, I will be starting back to making my templates and selling them on Etsy. You can check out the few templates that I have up at my shop, Love Me Some Memories. My plan now is to get back to working on them and getting more up. I laid off of it hoping I would make this team and I wasn't allowed by the regulations to be a designer. My plans are to have a free template available here on Fridays for one week and then it will be for sale at the shop. So go check me out, and support my Jessica Sprague habit.   
Here are some recent layouts that I made and hadn't posted yet.

Materials:
Photoshop Phriday #20
EchoPark Life is Good
Jessica Sprague
Crystal Wilkerson_TheRoom Collection
LivEstaban_Windsong Kit
Font: Myriad Pro

This one I created for my first ever challenge that I have participated in and I love it. It is so bright and colorful, just like the time that Josie had playing in the water at the zoo.
Materials:
Echo Park_WalkinthePark
Crystal Wilkerson_Spooky Alphas
KAagard_Bubblebath_Flower
Font: Century Gothic

Materials:
•Orange paper- Sweet Summertime Add-on Paper Pack, Crystal Wilkerson
•Striped paper- Nutmeg Paper Pack, Cosmo Cricket
•Frame- Sweet Vintage Charm Add-on Elements, Crystal Wilkerson
•Brown tag- A Walk in the Park Element Pack, Echo Park Paper Co.
•Right here, right now card- Life in a Nutshell Journaling Cards, Nisa Fiin
•Tree branch sticker- Au Nautral Elements & Brushes, Crystal Wilkerson
•Hi tag- Nutmeg Element Pack, Cosmo Cricket

And here are some I have not posted but did a while ago and don't have the information readily available. If there is a product you are interested in knowing where it came from, let me know and I'll see what I can find.
I'm pretty sure they were all made with Photoshop Phriday tutorials at Jessica Sprague.

Well that's it for now on the scrapbooking side of my life. Will hopefully update tomorrow with some photos of our new kitty "Blue". She took place of Josie's paci.

No comments:

Post a Comment