Monday, December 19, 2011

Shaping Up ~ December Daily ~ Picture Inspiration

Today's Prompt:

I believe that once you open yourself up to something, that something just keeps coming! Little shifts in how we look at the world around us can reveal a whole new world to us and our lenses. No matter how much I see it happen in my own life, it still delights me. I'm surprised daily at what I find.


When I was shooting this feather in the sand I wasn't aware of it's perfect Christmas Tree shape. But when I uploaded it to my computer, it's all I saw. A tiny and delicate ode to Christmas!

Pay attention today, in your comings and goings to the shape of things. See if what you find reminds you of anything else. Nature works in mysterious ways like that, have you noticed?
11-26-11
"S"

No comments:

Post a Comment