Monday, February 11, 2013

My favorite kind of Day! A Day at Home!

I love the days we stay at home, just Josie & I. The only reason I like winter is being able to hang out all cozy in the house with no where to have to be.

As most days in our home, the dolls and animals are usually out and lined up somewhere by Josie. Today the spot of choice was the bay window and it was her dolls, playing school.

20130211-IMG_3678

And if you don't find her playing with the dolls or animals, then it's in the art room. We spend probably 70% of our home time in this room. I love the days that I can play in the art room with her creating my own little masterpiece. But most times, the responsibility of Mom and Homeowner, over take my play time. I need to hire me a little fairy to take care of all the stuff so I can play!

20130211-IMG_3679 20130211-IMG_3681 20130211-IMG_3682

Even the animals like to hang in this room and lay in the sun.

And although I don't like cleaning house and the chores, I do love a clean floor! Check out our new hardwood. I can't decide if I like it or not. I like it when it is clean and it is cleaner than carpet over all. But it does show Gertie's dirty paw prints quicker than the carpet! I hate living in the woods and wish I would have some grass to get rid of those muddy paw prints.

20130211-IMG_3673

No comments:

Post a Comment