Friday, June 7, 2013

Flu Season

My poor baby has gotten the flu! YUCK!!! Angalene had her on Friday and called me before lunch to tell me that Josie had fallen asleep on the couch. I told her she was probably getting sick. She then called me during my lunch hour and the poor thing was running a temperature. Then around 1:30, I got another call that she was throwing up. We have been fortunate in the fact that she has not really gotten a "bug" before. She might throw up once a year and that's about it. Once she does, she is usually back to normal. But not this time. I went on home once I got my work stuff done, and I have never sat with that child through one movie let alone three. We literally set and rocked and watched three movies in a row. She was really down for the count!

Saturday we woke and she was feeling pretty good. She wanted to go to ball practice but I kept her home. Instead we got in the pool and played for a bit. By supper time, she had crawled on the bed and fell asleep again. I couldn't resist taking a photo.

 photo 20130607-IMG_4436-copy_zps96a7a85b.jpg

Luckily by Sunday all was right in the world!

 photo 6120-sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment