Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cat in the Hat~ John Waldron Art Center

The PTO paid for all the students to go see Cat in the Hat at the John Waldron Arts Center.

I got to chaperon again. This was an amazing play. Full of life and color. I think I might have liked this one better than I did Charlotte's Web when we went to see it. Of course I love Dr. Seuss so that might have had something to do with it.

During one part in the play, the Cat, came and sat in the seat next to us. Josie wasn't quite sure what to think of that. She just stared at him the whole time.

He was trying to get her to eat imaginary popcorn out of the hat and after a little coaxing from me, she finally did it. It was so awesome to get to sit right next to the main character. You wouldn't experience that in a "big" show environment.

 photo Untitled-1_zps01fe8e3e.jpg

 photo 6120-sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment