Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ice Cream, Camo and Dobermans

Every night Josie still eats popsicles in the tub. Usually no big deal, she eats it and we throw away the stick. But the nights she wants an ice cream sandwich, the bathwater is so gross, we end up having to give her a shower. You'll see little pieces of chocolate cookie floating around right along with her. This will be embarassing when she gets older!
20130106-IMG_3447
She got these jammies for Christmas. She loves them. She wanted to pose for me in the camo chair with her camo jammies.
20130106-IMG_3462
Even Gertie won't get away from my camera. She is such a hard dog to take photos of. So I got out my flash and started practicing. She kept looking at me like I was crazy. She's such a pain in the butt at times, but she is a very loyal and awesome dog!

20130106-IMG_3456

No comments:

Post a Comment