Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reverb #10~ December 15th through December 21st

Sorry about that! I was doing so good. We had a good snowfall on Thursday so I didn't make it to work and I have been off since. I kind of took a break from all of this so hold on tight, There will be alot of catchup and to avoid over posting, I'm going to do it all in one post.

Reverb #10~ December 15th

December 15 Prompt




Author: Patti Digh

Creative is a Verb: If You're Alive, You're Creative

@pattidigh

Prompt: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

K, here we go. Alarm set!
Josie, Mike, My family, My employer, Josie not sitting on Santa Clause's lap, Josie's hugs and her "nasty" kisses, Mike's kisses and hugs, Blue, Josie's 2nd birthday party and all the fun she had, my first Pampered Chef check and how proud I was, Learning more camera technicalities, creating all my digital scrapbook pages, church, Jesus, Josie's 1st trip to French Lick for an overnight stay, swimming this summer with Josie, Taking her to Lake Lemon beach and how much fun she had, Enjoying Saturday mornings with her making cookies or cakes, Her eating every piece of candy she found on Easter morning instead of putting it in her basket and moving on, Her first dance class and talking about all the girls for the next 16 weeks, playing in the snow and sledding, playing bubbles,
Well time up!!!

Reverb #10~ December 16th

December 16 Prompt




Author: Martha Mihalick

Editor at Harper Collins

@curiousmartha

Prompt: Friendship. How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?

My friendship with Penny puts the whole balancing act of working, Mom, Wife and self in perspective. Her life is a lot like mine. Her husband is like Mike. She has one girl also, and she works full time. When I have a difficult time balancing it all and stressing out at times, she is always there with a listening ear and some good advice. All though some advice, I have tried to do as she says but I have a hard time doing it. :-) Less patience, I guess.
Thank you Penny!!! for always being there.

Reverb #10~ December 17th

December 17 Prompt




Tara Weaver

The Butcher and the Vegetarian

@tea_austen

Prompt: Lesson learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?


I would have to say that it is, I can't do it all and it's okay. I don't know how I will apply that to my life going forward, other than to just remind myself of it constantly. And take some deep breaths! :-)



Reverb #10~ December 18th


December 18 Prompt




Author: Kaileen Elise

kaileenelise.com

@kaileenelise

Prompt: Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn't go for it?

I would like to try and learn to make myself a quilt for our bed. I bought my sewing machine with my bonus last year with the intention of making myself a quilt. I have made Josie several outfits and I have made her baby outfits and quilts, but I have yet to order my material and make my own quilt for our bed.
Not to deep, but that is what comes to mind.

Reverb #10~ December 19th


December 19 Prompt




Author: Leoni Allan

2011 Creating Your Goddess Year

@GoddessLeoni

Prompt: Healing. What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

I would say I'm not "healed" in 2010. All though things are getting better, I don't completely feel like myself. This I would be so greatful to happen in 2011.

Reverb #10~ December 20th

December 20 Prompt




Author: Jake Nickell

The Threadless Book

@skaw

Prompt: Beyond avoidance. What should you have done this year but didn't because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?)

I should have taken more time to myself. Everyone says you should take care of yourself first before you are able to take care of another. I never do things for myself. I live for Josie and then comes Mike. I know it should be me, Mike and then Josie. But that is not how I am wired. However, I will try and be better.

Reverb #10~ December 21st

December 21 Prompt




Author: Jenny Blake

Life After College: The Complete Guide to Getting What You Want

@jenny_blake

Prompt: Future self. Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead? (Bonus: Write a note to yourself 10 years ago. What would you tell your younger self?)

Take your time and enjoy life. Let the laundry and cleaning go, it will be there tomorrow. Sit down in the floor more and enjoy this time that Josie actually wants you around. Go out on dates with your husband at least once a month. He is what is there in the good and the bad and has put up with alot of attitude from you in the last 2.5 years. Forget about money, God will provide. You have plenty experience in this field and examples to look at. Don't forget these. Enjoy each day and if you want to learn something new, go for it!!! You enjoy it each and every time. And you always succeed. Don't look for other people's approval, the only one you need to impress is yourself.
I"m not going to do the 10 years ago thing cause it would take up so much time. But future Josie, always listen to your parents, you may not agree at the time, but they actually do know what they are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment