Monday, December 6, 2010

Reverb # 10~ December 3rd

December 3 Prompt




Author: Ali Edwards

Memory Keeping Idea Books

@aliedwards



Prompt: Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).

This prompt is definitely causing for some thought. I can't really think of anything that happened this year that made me feel most alive in the way I think other people will respond to this question.
But one thing that did happen this year that made me get some of my mojo back is taking another online photography class. I love photography and taking this class, made me get my camera back out and learn some new things and make my skills better. I hope to have some money to take some more classes in the coming years.
I love to hear the sound of the camera shutter. Even though I shoot digital and can shut it off I still want it on to hear that noise!
I love hearing the responses from people when they see the photos and are very happy with them. I loved to read my comments on my photos that I turned in for these classes and hear other peoples takes on them.
This is really the only thing that stands out in my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment