Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb #10~ December 22nd

December 22 Prompt




Tara Hunt

The Whuffie Factor: Using the Power of Social Networks to Build Your Business

@missrogue



Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

I don't really know what they are wanting with this answer. The way I read the first question I would say by a 2001 Jeep Cherokee. Hee Hee! I don't think that is what she wants.
Anyway, the only trip we took this year was our trip to French Lick.
Next year, lord willing, I will still be traveling in my Jeep Cherokee. Josie has requested several times that she wants to go back to French Lick, so I'm sure that will be another of our trips. I would really like to be able to save up some money and go somewhere next year for 3 days or so. I really enjoyed our trip to Michigan that we took before having Josie. But I also found out that they had a Sesame Street park in Pennsylvania and she would really enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment