Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa Richard! You would have been 80 this year. I was hoping that Josie would make her debut today and share yours and Mama Scott's birthday. But as of the time I write this I still have no inclination that she is even thinking of arriving.
I'm being a little more patient today. I don't really know what has changed but now I'm thinking I would rather she wait til towards the end of next week. I just hope she does come in time that I am able to make it to Riley's birthday party.
I slept pretty good last night for a few hours but when that alarm is suppose to go off I'm already awake and I can't fall back asleep. Evidently Josie couldn't sleep either. She was very active from about 6:30 this morning til around 11:00. While I was getting ready you could see my belly move and it looked like a wave roll across it. It is such an amazing sight and feeling. I absolutely love it and it is indescribable.
I forgot that I had not posted these ultrasound pictures yet. These were taken on May 1, 2008. At this point she was in a Frank Breech position. Meaning her butt was down and her legs were up and over her head. She measured 26 weeks and 6 days.

The ultrasound on July 17, 2008 we didn't' get any pictures but you couldn't see much either. Never did see her head since she is in the down position. We got her on video though. I need to get it all burnt over to DVD but I figured I would wait until after she is here and burn that video with all of her ultrasounds.
Riley and Kayla went and rode in the tractor parade Wednesday night at the fair along with Rick & Michelle. I called Riley to see how his parade was and got some pretty good stories. He was concerned about a tractor that was in the parade that wouldn't keep running. He says him daddy told the guy he would get a chain and pull him and the guy said no. So they had to keep stopping cause that guys tractor kept dieing.
Then out of the clear blue sky he says "I get to race my 4-wheeler when I turn 5." I told him he was gonna be 5 in a couple weeks and the fair would be over. He said he knew and he got to race the 4-wheeler where the mud bog was cause they had a circle. I laughed and told him that gives him a year to practice. He said he could only practice when Daddy was home cause Mom couldn't handle it if he wrecked cause she had Kayla. I told him that was a good idea. He is too cute!
Then he called Mom at lunch cause he found a trampoline at "Nards" (Menards) that he wanted for his birthday. And he would like it to be set up for his party cause that would be fun. Well needless to say Papa Doug ordered it for him so they are going to go pick it up this weekend. I told Riley when and if he got one I wanted to come jump with him and he told me I had to wait until Josie was out of my belly. It's too bad we don't stay that innocent and comical!
Here's a picture Michelle took of the kids on the 4-wheeler this past weekend.


Well that's it for today! We'll see if I make it through the weekend. If I do I'll talk at ya Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment