Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well I'm here again! I had a doctor appointment this morning. I figured it was Weiler's turn but no I got to see Greathouse AGAIN! I really don't get how their scheduling works but if we have another child I'm going to fix that problem. It's not that I don't like her I just don't care for her and she doesn't do the internal exams so I have no idea if I've started dilating or not. I know it doesn't matter because I could dilate and stay that way for weeks but it would still be nice to know. Instead I laid in there on the stress test and she hurries in says baby looks good, measures me, asks if I have any questions and appointment over. I think that is some of why I don't care for her. I have another appointment next week and this one is with Stowell. I really hope I have her before then but I guess if I don't at least it's MY doctor I will see.
Don't get me wrong, I fully enjoy the feeling of being pregnant. Feeling Josie move and seeing her move but I am so ready to meet her and be a mom. People will call me Mom and it still doesn't sink in. I look straight through it when they say it and finish the conversation. I guess that I think they aren't talking about me or something.
I timed myself last night and I am getting up now every 1.5 hrs to pee. I thought I was going to get to sleep in this morning since my appointment wasn't until 10:15 but at 6:50 I was wide awake. I laid in bed after Mike left and watched TV for 30 minutes then I got up and got in the shower. I don't know why I can't sleep in. Now's when I need to do it cause that is most definitely going to be out of the question for quite some time.
Oh well! She'll be here before I know it. I am just thankful that I have had no problems. I could be like Amy and be stuck in the hospital until I had her. Yal she'll probably have hers before I have mine and she's due a week behind me but at least I don't have to lay in a hospital bed waiting to have her.
Well that's it for now. We'll see if I talk at ya tomorrow or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment