Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Well here we are again!
My appointment is tomorrow and I'm really hoping I find something out! I told Mom this morning I think she has decided that she is comfy and she's not leaving.
I created a ticker for this blog today and it says I only have 8 days left. Wouldn't that be nice if that were true. Could be but maybe not!
I also created a playlist for the blog. I didn't know there was a song that was "Josie." I even knew the song when it played but didn't realize that was what they were saying. Stuff like these playlists annoy me when I go to a site that has one but I had to make one for me cause I love music! Josie will most definitely have a wide range of music that she will be exposed to. I like everything but opera. I can listen to it but not my choice. And Mikey likes the heavier stuff. I like the music of the heavier stuff but I can't stand the screaming and not understanding what they are saying. That and the cussing! I mean come on can you not get your point across without saying the "F" word every other word. I do believe you can! Sound like a prude don't I?
Well that's it for now! We'll see if you get another day out of me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment