Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Well I'm still here. I think this girl is going to make us wait until my due date to meet her. Which that is only two weeks away but still, I'm ready!!!
Next week Buddy is off of work on vacation and I'm afraid of it happening then. Mike wouldn't take off work like I want him to if it was to happen then. Grandpa Richard's birthday would have been this Friday the 25th and I think that would be neat but then I would only get Mikey for the weekend cause he would want to go to work. If she decides to come before then I'm fine with it but at this point I'm kind of hoping she holds off. I really want him to be able to spend the first week with us at home and not go to work. Plus there is no race on Aug 2nd so he wouldn't miss anything there. The only problem with that date is that it is so close to Riley's birthday. Riley is worried that I won't be able to come to his birthday party. I told him we would be there if I was able to walk. Mikey said he would go either way so that ought to pacify him a little. But I don't want us to miss it either. He wants Josie to be here though so she can eat cake. I thought that was cute.
I worked on another layout yesterday and just finished it today. It's about Cameron's 1st Bday.


Well that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment