Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday, July 21, 2008

Well I made it through the weekend and still no Josie! :-( Everyone thought the day was going to be Saturday but they were wrong. Josie didn't move very much Friday or Saturday, and I told Mike maybe she was resting up for her big day. But evidently, what do I know! :-) Sunday she was very active and so far this morning she's been moving pretty good. I think the little terd is gonna make us wait.
Saturday, Michelle, Mom and the kids came over early morning and we swam pretty much all day. Riley is getting very brave in the pool and I'm glad. He was pretty timid until Michelle put him in the swim classes at IU. They really did make a difference for a class that only lasted two weeks. Kayla just isn't' afraid so I don't' think we will have to worry about her being timid. Shes actually too brave at times.
Yesterday, it was just Mom & I in the pool. It was almost too hot to even be in the pool but I'm gonna use it as much as I can cause we've not really had a very good summer for the pool.
Mikey let Roscoe loose while he was outside and the brat took off again and Levi followed. I am so over that dog! I'm still attached to the dummy though so I have a hard time thinking of letting him go. But with a baby I'm not going to be able to deal whit him much. Our neighbor up on the top of the hill at Lawson showed up at our house around 8:50 and had the dogs. We got them home, locked up Levi and tied Roscoe back up. It will be a very long time before Roscoe is ever let loose again. They both got a wipping from Daddy when we got home. Probably have no idea why they were even in trouble. Don't' know what I'm gonna do with them all but all 3 are wearing me out! Poor Kodi can't see anything anymore but other than her eyesight and her hearing she has nothing wrong with her so I can't bring myself to put her down. But she's getting kind of annoying also because of not being able to see or hear. I don't think she's gonna be around much longer though so I'm just gonna wait her out. If she starts to get sick then I might be able to do it but right now I can't bring myself to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment