Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jack O' Lantern ~ Bloomington, Indiana ~ Dreams Do Come True Photography

3 days left until Halloween, guess we better carve the pumpkin!
10-28-11

I don't know how, but I always get the job of cleaning out the pumpkin snot!

Photo of said pumpkin snot!

Daddy always gets to carve the face out. Josie colors on it with a marker and then he carves it!


Our finished pumpkin! I didn't have any candles around the house, so we used one of Josie's flashlights. I put it in a baggie and turned it on. Worked pretty well!
She wouldn't let us take the pumpkin outside after we carved it. I let it stay in the house for a few days, and just couldn't take the gnats anymore, so I snuck it out.
It is now sitting right next to our front door, cause she doesn't want it to get rained on. I told her we needed to throw it away cause it had "black" (mold) on the inside and she still won't let go.
I might have to sneak it over the hill, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment