Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Straight Lines & Oh No's

I took this photo cause Josie is going through the "straight line" phase. Everything she gets out at some point or the other is put into a straight line.
11-23-11
This was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I had planned on taking off around noon anyway and it was a good thing I did. We locked up everything at the office, I got Josie put in her car seat and walked around got in my side, buckled in, turned on the car, put it in reverse and then I hear her upchuck in the back seat! LOVELY!!! When I got her home, I took her temperature and sure enough she was running one. So I gave her some Tylenol and had her take a nap. Her temperature went away so we went on down to Granny's for Thanksgiving. She was fine all night long. We got home and she was running another one. So I gave her more Tylenol. Mike woke me up at 3:00 AM and asked why the family room light was on. I didn't know, so I got up and walked into her room, she wasn't in there. I started walking back out into the family room to find her and she was sitting on her little couch, in a completely different outfit. I asked her why she had changed and she told me she didn't want to wear her jammies. I made her go back to bed and when we all woke at 8:00 am, she got up, went in her room, and changed again! I went in there to find out what she was doing and she was in the midst of putting different pants on, shirt was already changed. I look on her bed and she had two babies out and their outfits were changed as well. She didn't have enough time to have done this at 8:00 in the morning, so I'm assuming when she changed her clothes at 3:00 AM she also changed both of the babies clothes! It was too funny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment