Thursday, May 16, 2013

My baby is gone

Where did my baby go? Josie has always laid on the rug in the bathroom for as long as I can remember. It started out as a way for me to be able to take a shower while I was the only one home and I wouldn't have to worry about her. In the beginning, I would strap her in her bouncy seat and she'd come in there with me. Then when she outgrew the bouncy seat, I would lay her on the rug and give her some toys. And she has always just came in there and laid on the rug, even when she was older. And now at almost 5 years old, she still does it. But I do believe the rug is definately too small!


 photo 20130507-IMG_4255_zps065dcae0.jpg


What is something your child has always done that they have definately outgrown now?

 photo 6120-sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment